BURNHAM AEROTOW POSTPONED

BURNHAM AEROTOW POSTPONED

Owing to strong nor-west winds forecast for this weekend, our aerotow event has been postponed until the next weekend – 10/11 October, at our site at Burnham. We welcome any size gliders. Must be a MFNZ member.

No Comments

Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply